AlkydPro is a line of artists colors for the 21st Century made with the latest paint technology AlkydPro is the first true U.S. made professional alkyd available to artists. Dries in less than 20 hours. dependent upon layer thickness and room temperature, is usually from 4 to 20 hours. An artist can complete a painting in a fraction of the time compared to regular oil. This is great when dealing with approaching deadlines working on multiple paintings at the time, a great advantage in both the professional and academic environments. Fast drying also allows more creative freedom without being interrupted for a week or more while the surface dries. A brief drying time is a must for artists who travel, paint plein air or work in layers. They are genuine professional fast drying alkyd-oils. The binder used is a non-yellowing alkyd resin. The cost of alkyd resin is 3 to 4 times higher than linseed oil Contain a very small odorless mineral spirits. Allkydpro are fully mixable with linseed oil paint and mediums are used to speed the drying time of any oils and use the same techniques and cleaning procedure as regular oil paints They contain no fillers, adulterants, or opacifiers and they are loaded with the highest pigment concentration . AlkydPro paints are soluble in mineral spirits or turpentine. Can be used with great results in thin layers for glazing or in thick layers for impasto in combination with Alkydpro Gel, Impasto and Textured mediums. They are available in sizes 37ml, 70ml,120 ml, Color Index Pigment PB15 & PW6, Lightfastness: Excellent, Opaque A medium toned sky blue.
- Dries in 20 hours; The fastest drying and only professional oil alkyd line available worldwide, sizes 37ml, 70ml,120 ml,175ml, 8oz, 16oz, 32oz cans
- Made with non-yellowing sunflower oil alkyd and with maximum pigment concentration; Dries to a flexible brilliant film retaining clarity
- Color index pigment pb15 & pw6, lightfastness: excellent, opaque
- Fully compatible and intermixable with all traditional oil paints, mediums, varnishes, techniques, surfaces and Alkydpro fast-dry gel, impasto mediums
- Conforms to ASTM d4236 made in USA