This lovely fine art screen features the classic impressionist paintings of Dutch master Vincent Van Gogh. The front is considered to be one of Van Gogh’s greatest masterpieces, Irises circa 1889 , part of the Getty collection. On the back is a less well known but equally breathtaking painting, Starry Night Over the Rhone circa 1888 , similar to his legendary Starry Night . Adorn your living room, bedroom, dining room, home office, or business with these lovely interior design elements. This four panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood and fabric covered room divider. Constructed with extra durable kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, and covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Two extra large beautiful art prints. Printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating two stunning, long lasting, vivid images. A powerful visual focal points for any room
- An amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable decorative accessory. Almost entirely opaque, the layers of canvas provide complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway
- Great home decor accent for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room
- Panels are double hinged, to bend in either direction