Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Renoir painting Grande Vase Di Fiori. It has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. In the 1870’s Renoir’s Impressionist technique reached its peak, with glorious accomplishment. His fully defined technique rendered facial expressions and movements masterfully. He spent weeks and sometimes months perfecting his paintings. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers! Frame Description: Victorian Gold Frame – Gold Finish.
- Framed painting size (not including frame): classic 20-inch by 24-inch
- Victorian gold frame – gold finish
- 100-percent handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas – certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- – framed oil reproduction of an original painting by pierre auguste renoir