24″ X 36″ Oil Painting On Canvas Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Vincent Van Gogh painting, Starry Night Over the Rhone. The original masterpiece was created in 1889. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? Starry Night over the Rhone is one of Vincent van Gogh’s paintings of Arles at night; it was painted on the banks of the Ronne River. The night sky and the effects of light at night provided the subject for some of his more famous paintings, including Cafe Terrace at Night and the later canvas from Saint-Remy, Starry Night. The challenge of painting at night intrigued Van Gogh. The point of view he chose for Starry Night over the Rhone allowed him to capture the reflections of the gas lighting in Arles across the glimmering blue water of the Rhone. The sky is illuminated and in the foreground, two lovers stroll by the banks of the river. Vincent Van Gogh’s restless spirit and depressive mental state fired his artistic work with great joy and, sadly, equally great despair. Known as a prolific Post-Impressionist, he produced many paintings that were heavily biographical. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original by Van Gogh. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers. Frame Description: Silver Scoop with Swirl Lip – Silver Frame with Champagne Highlights.
- Framed painting size (not including frame): Large 24″ X 36″
- Silver Scoop with Swirl Lip – Silver Frame with Champagne Highlights
- 100-Percent handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas – certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Starry Night Over the Rhone – Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Vincent Van Gogh