20″ X 24″ Oil Painting On Canvas Created by Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh in 1888, Cafe Terrace at Night (also known as The Cafe Terrace on the Place du Forum) was painted in Arles, France at a local coffee house. Now the cafe in the painting, Cafe Van Gogh, can still be visited today. Carefully recreated to depict the original scene, the combination of warm colors and depth of perspective are definitely unique to Van Gogh’s style of painting. The Cafe Terrace at Night painting is the first painting in which Van Gogh started using backgrounds filled with stars in his work. After this creation, Van Gogh went on to use night skies in many of his other famous works including Starry Night Over the Rhone and Starry Night. This famous painting has been recreated with great attention to detail to make almost exact replica of Van Gogh’s famous work. Order one and hang it in your home. The colors and detail will gain many admirers and turn some into lifelong fans. Frame Description: Athenian Silver Frame – Antique Silver Finish – Eco Friendly.
- Framed painting size (not including frame): Classic 20″ X 24″
- Athenian Silver Frame – Antique Silver Finish – Eco Friendly
- 100-Percent handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas – certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Vincent Van Gogh – Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Vincent Van Gogh