In China, Japanese Cranes are also called Emperor Cranes. In the Chinese myths, cranes lead extraordinarily long lives and Emperor Cranes are especially magical in this regard. These red headed birds are extremely rare and believed to bring a long life and good health to anyone who is lucky enough to spot one.In Chinese symbology, the number two represents love. Cranes mate for life, so pairs of cranes symbolize a lifetime marriage. Emperor Cranes with cherry blossoms symbolize a very long and fortunate marriage. This would be an excellent wedding or anniversary gift.
- 1.China intangible cultural heritage – Suzhou handmade silk embroidery, Chinese state leaders often use silk embroidery art painting do country gift to present foreign heads of state.
- 2.100% Handmade silk embroidery artwork has the very high artistic value, Pure handmade embroidery artists less and less than year, so has the very high collection value.
- 3.Please make sure from SILK ART store and feel free to choose and buy. We promise each painting is 100% handmade artwork, false one penalty ten. Appreciate embroidery painting has strong gorgeous stereognosis, it is different from other art painting.
- 4.We can customize for your personalization silk art painting for your request. Please contact with us. Art painting style has Modern Ancient Classic Contemporary Folk Custom Impressionism Romanticism Realism Regional and Reproduction unique decoration and gifts.
- 5.12″x12″ unframed with mat only. 13″x13″x0.6″ with mat high quality acrylic and frame.