Meicai Alt Canvas Printing Process product receives the same care & craftsmanship that goes into an piece of art
It Starts With A High-Quality Image
Our team of designers carefully review each piece of art for high-quality resolution
Resolution on canvas is only as good as the quality of the image. If the original image is terrible, then there is nothing our high-quality techniques can fix.
Think of this as watching a VHS on your HD TV. Your HD TV is primed to deliver the absolutely best viewing experience, but the quality of the image produced on VHS will never be able to render HD quality.
Use Only Premium Ingredients
Our materials ensure your piece will look as good in 10 years as it did the first day you hung it up
The Canvas: We use poly-cotton canvas to secure the advantages of both polyester and cotton. As a result, our canvas is able to absorb and hold color as a cotton canvas would, but still delivers the sharp, vibrant finish of a polyester canvas. This allows your canvas print to withstand the test of time and still look like it did the first day you hung it on the wall.
The Ink: During the the printing process, our ink is just as important as the canvas it is printed on. We use high quality, fade and water-resistant Epson ink.
The Stretcher Bars: We use kiln dried Pine that is finger spliced. This process removes all of the moisture from the sturdy wood, preventing it from shrinking. Finger spliced wood allows the frame to keep its straight shape over time, since frames made from continuous lumber tend to curve when hung on a wall over time.
Our packaging guarantees the damage-free delivery of your art
- Canvas art arrives ready to hang, with hanging accessories included and no additional framing required.
- Meicai art Highest Quality Standards Canvas Paintings & Printing Process, The standard for precision and stunning color reproduction.
- The best quality canvas for texture and finish; premium inks for vivid color; Every canvas print is hand-crafted, made on-demand and expertly stretched around 100% Pine wood stretcher bars.
- Every item is made-to-order – Meicai art Canvas Print only use industry leading archival inks to achieve the most vivid and high-definition prints possible, stretched, and stapled here。
- It is helpful to mark out the size of the painting you want onto the wall, Choose pieces that you think would look great in your room, in terms of color and subject matter. Take a look at the wall from different angles around the house, to make sure the size is correct.