Hand painted oil reproduction of Vincent van Gogh,The Starry Night. The original masterpiece was created in 1888. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Van Gogh’s night sky is a field of roiling energy. Below the exploding stars, the village is a place of quiet order. Connecting earth and sky is the flamelike cypress, a tree traditionally associated with graveyards and mourning. But death was not ominous for van Gogh. “Looking at the stars always makes me dream,” he said, “Why, I ask myself, shouldn’t the shining dots of the sky be as accessible as the black dots on the map of France? Just as we take the train to get to Tarascon or Rouen, we take death to reach a star.” This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers! Frame Description: TA092 Gold Frame – Patterned Gold Finish. The size of this oil canvas is 20×24″,frame is26″x30″x2-1/2″. It’s handmade, not print.
- canvas/stretching/framing painting VG03
- Oil painting size (not including frame): 20 x 24 inch
- Gold Frame – Patterned Gold Finish. Exterior 26 x 30 inch
- Handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas
- Framed oil reproduction of an original painting by Vincent van Gogh